Amfibi Web Search & Directory

Monday, May 2, 2011

These aint no kitten heels

Written by Tania Braukamper on 16.04.11
 
Update: when I first penned the post below, I wasn't sure who the creative brain was behind this quirky pair of feline footwear. Thanks to comments left by knowledgable fashionisers, I can now tell you they're Charlotte Olympia's 'Smoking Cat' wedges.
Cute, or just plain gimmicky?
Spotted on the streets of Paris these shoes may not be kitten heels (au contraire, they seem to have a rather high platform) but they certainly are kittens for your feet. Another mystery shoe, I'm not sure who designed them (if you do know, we'd love you to comment below) but the black velvet and embroidered cat faces sure make them stand out. As for my lead-in question, I think that comes down to styling: a pair of fishnet stockings and cuffed black pants gives them an air of classic Parisian glamour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates